If you would like to perform in public with the chorus, you must dress the part. There are two classes of uniform. The Class B Uniform is used for less formal local performances. The Class A Uniform is used at competitions and the two annual shows the chorus does each year.
Class B Uniform
- Maroon SDC shirts (short and long sleeve)
- Black uniform slacks
- Black socks, shoes, belt (supplied by member)
- $50 (members 25 and younger)
Class A Uniform
- Black tuxedo coat and slacks
- Black uniform shirt
- Yellow vest, tie, kerchief
- Black shoes (high gloss, supplied by member)
- $150 (members 25 and younger)
[gravityform id=”3″ title=”true” description=”false”]Choose from below coat sizes.
- If you own a tuxedo, and it complies with chorus standards (peaked collar), the cost of the Class A uniform is reduced (shirt, vest, tie, kerchief only).
- High-gloss black shoes must be worn with Class A uniform. The chorus has obtained shoes in the past for members at a cost of $80.00 a pair.
- Contact Art Carabio with any questions about the chorus uniforms.