Here’s our schedule:
- 9:30 Arrive and take care of your registration (Theater Front Entrance)
- 10:00 Dressing Room. (Back of facility. Use theater back entrance to reach dressing room to avoid stage flow congestion)
- 10:20 Tent 1 (Back of facility in parking lot)
- 10:40 Green Room (Back of facility next to dressing room)
- 11:00 Back stage
- 11:05 On Stage Singing at 100% Level
- 1:45 or 2:50 Evaluation
Below are helpful documents:
- Castro Valley Basic Site Information
- Castro Valley Flow
- Castro Valley Site Map
- Castro Valley Welcome
- Contest and Judging Handbook
229 miles from Reno. 3.5 hours without traffic. Saturday morning should not have traffic. Here’s a map.
You can find general information at this link.
All singers musts register. Registration is now $60 online and $65 at the door.
Singers should register online at this link.
After we sing, we have a judging review. The first evaluation begins at 1:45. The second session begins at 2:50. The administrators will announce our session. Please stay for this expert feedback.
For those of you staying over, the host quartet recommends the Holiday Inn Express at 510-538-5757 and the Comfort Inn at 855-849-1513. A search on hotels.com and other travel site suggests room rates from $80 to $176.
The chorus competition runs from 10:30 to 4:00. Quartet competition runs from 5:30 to 8:30 with an afterglow from 8:30 to 11:30.
Reno has two quartets.
Songs: Drivin Me Crazy and I Have Dreamed.