Your new Board of Directors has already held two meetings in January to discuss the busy year ahead. Some of the current hot topics are:
- The successful launch of the new chorus communication platform
- Approving budgets for each department head. We are fiscally strong and we need to make sure we stay that way through careful budget planning and careful spending.
- A year planning session for the board to take place on Saturday February 6 to map out the calendar and make sure members know the important dates.
- The new use of teleconferences to hold interim board meetings.
- The use of online document review to collaborate on ideas before board meetings.
- Marketing suggestions from Dave Ramer.
- New songs.
- More quarteting.
- International Mid Winter.
- Urgent need to form show committee.
It’s likely you have some thoughts or ideas on these. Please see your Board Members at Large to make suggestions or comments. Be ready to back them up with creative ideas and actions.
- Nicolas Hamon
- Bill Stephens
- Ryan Huff